Marina and Campsite De Domp - Sneek
We wish you a warm welcome at Marina and Campsite De Domp. It is important that together we comply some rules. Therefore Foundation Marina and Camping De Domp has established the following rules. By registering at our location you acknowledge that you are familiar and agree with these rules. We wish you a pleasant stay.
- Upon arrival, the harbor master will assign you a place.
- We ask that you respect the peace of the other guests and avoid unnecessary noise.
- From 22:00h to 08:00h there has to be complete silence on the campsite and in the harbor.
- Visitors report to the harbormaster before visiting. They are welcome until 22:00h.
- The waste container is on the frontsite of de camping at the parking place. It is not allowed to leave garbage outside your boat, caravan, tent or camper.
- Dogs are allowed on a leash.
Checking in and check out
- From 16:00h you have to pay a mooring or camping fee.
- On the day of departure you may use your place until 11:00h.
- If you would like to extend your stay you have to notify the harbormaster before 11.00h.
- During your stay you can use the showers, electricity, water and Wi-Fi.
- Campsite guests are allowed to park one car at their spot if the site conditions allow this. It is not possible to park a car at a tent place. They can use the parking lot.
- With heavy rainfall the administrator may ask you to put your car in the parking lot.
Responsibilities and liability
- In case of disturbance or non-compliance with the rules, the harbormaster and surveillance are authorized to remove guests from the campsite and/or harbor. There will be no refund of mooring or camping fees.
- Foundation Marina and Camping De Domp is not liable for damage, theft and accidents.